Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
Have you lost anything today,sir?先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
What is there in the wallet?皮夹子里有些什么?
My daughter's photo and some money.有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
Look,is this wallet yours?看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.是我的,太感谢你了。
I want to borrow China Daily of these days.我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
Please bring some chairs for me.请拿几把椅子来。
Please get me some soap.卫生间的肥皂要添了。
The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
Get a hotwater bottle,please.请拿一只热水瓶给我。
I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
I need another pillow.我需要加一只枕头。
All right,I'll get it for you right away.好的,我就去拿。
Just a moment,I'll do it right now.请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
Excuse me. www.cy114.net[餐饮加盟网] 对不起。
I am sorry.很抱歉。
I beg your pardon.请你原谅。
Pardon me for interrupting.对不起打扰你们了。
Please excuse me for coming so late.请原谅我来迟了。
I'm sorry I was so careless.很抱歉我太粗心了。